Community Learning Exchange

Cheryl D. Fields's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul:   You should talk to our CLE friends from PS 24 in Brooklyn, NY. Their's is…"

Cheryl D. Fields replied Dec 10, 2010 to Experiential learning / State mandates

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Paul Babladelis

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You are SO right Cody. The local effort to inform residents about the…"

Cheryl D. Fields replied Jul 26, 2010 to ICE Raids a U.S. Citizen in Colorado

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by steve stapleton

"Also, I look forward to hearing that FABULOUS voice of yours!"

Cheryl D. Fields replied Jul 26, 2010 to I can't wait for the next CLE who feels the same way?

5 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Juan Ozuna

"I'm with you Ediberto! This last CLE was truly extraordinary. I look forward to seei…"

Cheryl D. Fields replied Jul 26, 2010 to I can't wait for the next CLE who feels the same way?

5 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Juan Ozuna

"My recipe for social change is patterned after my recipe for apple pie: For the Cru…"

Cheryl D. Fields replied Jul 21, 2010 to What are your recipes for social change?

26 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by S. Kwesi Rollins

"I shared this on another part of the site, but I thought it would interest people in…"

Cheryl D. Fields replied Jul 21, 2010 to What knowledge do you have to share on "illegal" immigration?

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Cheryl D. Fields

"Ah, yes, good old Information as a remedy to shock. So, I conclude from this second…"

Cheryl D. Fields replied Jul 19, 2010 to What knowledge do you have to share on "illegal" immigration?

4 Jul 21, 2010

"Xavier, Wow! I just watched the Pinky Show that you highlighted. Thanks for that. A…"

Cheryl D. Fields replied Jul 19, 2010 to What knowledge do you have to share on "illegal" immigration?

4 Jul 21, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by steve stapleton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service